CALL 602-606-8848 for your IMMIGRATION LAWYER in PHOENIX ARIZONA and its Metropolitan Area (Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, Glendale, Gilbert, Peoria, or Surprise).
Are you looking for an Immigration law firm in Phoenix and the metropolitan area – Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, Glendale, Gilbert, Peoria, or Surprise?
If so, turn to our professional immigration attorneys before you take any further step or turn to the USCIS immigration office.
You will find us at your close neighborhood, in Phoenix AZ.
Call us now for a free no obligation consultation.
What is the role of an Immigration lawyer and why it's so important to have a good immigration lawyer on your side, a lawyer who is familiar with all aspects of immigration issues and can handle them professionally?
Well, immigration matters can often be complex and difficult to understand.
Most applications take several months or even years to complete, so if you have any issues with immigration laws or procedures, an immigration lawyer can be of much help.
Working with an immigration attorney can save you much money, time and frustration in trying to sort out the different requirements.
Also, if you have an immigration hearing, an immigration lawyer can be present at the certain offices and courts in order to make sure that your interests are fully protected.
Compared with other types of lawyers, an immigration lawyer’s role is somewhat unique.
Immigration lawyers helping persons to deal correctly with immigration requirements, papers, offices, and so on.
Immigration lawyers usually act as advisors or counselor to foreign citizens and immigrants who have to interact with the U.S. authorities of immigration. They provide advice and guidance for matters such as visa applications, working permissions, green cards, citizenship and naturalization, deportation issues, and employment problems for non-citizens.
Unlike other types of lawyers, immigration lawyers spend far less time handling civil disputes in court. Instead, they usually serve as mediators who aimed to build a bridge between clients and immigration officials and authorities, such as the USCIS (The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services).
On the other hand, if a client is facing an immigration hearing, immigration lawyers do make appearances before immigration judges. In some cases, they also handle matters involving an interaction between immigration and criminal laws.
Most persons hire an immigration lawyer when they need assistance in submitting an application for some types of immigration documents, such as a visitor visa or a green card.
This is especially true when the person who’s applying for the permission, is even unable to fully understand the various requirements of all immigration laws and regulations.
Hiring an immigration lawyer is absolutely a necessary step in some cases, such as…
- If an applicant has been previously convicted of a crime or to any other illegal activity;
- If prior immigration applications have been already denied by the USCIS officers;
- If for any reason the person has previously been deported or excluded from entry into the United States of America;
- If an applicant has a certain medical condition;
- If he is waiting for an unreasonably too long time during the application process and the following procedure;
- If an applicant is seeking a visa as an employed, but their prospective employer is not cooperating with the authorities or not assisting with the required immigration issues;
- If the applicant’s marriage to a U.S. citizen was terminated before it was able to have conditions removed on their permanent resident status;
- If an applicant is seeking to adjust their permanent resident status but was recently divorced and married to another U.S. citizen;
- If a person is immigrating to the U.S. with their family and their child might reach age 21 before a permanent resident status is granted;
And finally, if the applicant has begun the application process but does not know what to do next. This one is actually the most often reason for applicants to turn to an immigration lawyer after starting already an application process on his own.
Yellow Paid Chess is also represented at the following locations:
If you want us to contact you, please send us an email to:
Info @ YellowPaidChess . com
IMMIGRATION LAWYER IN PHOENIX - is our video nr. AZ0001